Communities We Serve
Apache Junction, Arizona
Gold Canyon, Arizona
WE LOVE THE ARIZONA LIFESTYLE BUT LIVING HERE HAS ITS CHALLENGES:
- The high temperatures and low humidity can create issues, especially If your air conditioner unit isn’t working properly
- Unwanted pests and insects can invade a house that is vacant
- Monsoon rains, winds and harsh weather can lend to a wide variety of damage to your home
- Plumbing and water tank issues can arise at any time and cause major difficulties
HAVE YOUR HOME CHECKED ON A REGULAR BASIS WHILE YOU ARE AWAY.
Our experience in property management, ownership and working with licensed and insured contractors and tradesmen gives us the expertise to offer a top-notch Home Check for your Arizona home.
Priority Home Check will help you protect your investment while your home is vacant. Your satisfaction is our success.
HOME CHECK SERVICES
Home Check visits include a visual inspection of your home and property looking for obvious issues. We provide an email report that includes photos after each visit, and we will send that email to you immediately.
We believe in upholding the highest quality of industry standards, that is why we are an Accredited Member of the National Home Watch Association.
Customizable Services to Fit Your Needs
Realizing that each home or condo is different, each homeowner has different concerns, and is in Arizona various times of year we, at PHC, will meet and walk with you through your home not only noting our regular home check services but listening to your individual priorities. All charges for services will be noted and there will be no hidden fees.
Professionals – Bonded, Insured and Accredited by The NHWA
Priority Home Check, LLC is an Accredited Member of the National Home Watch Association. We have met the strict vetting criteria of the NHWA and follow their best practices and adhere to their code of ethics.
Free Home Watch evaluation
Getting to know one another and establishing trust and comfort is very important. Understanding our client’s needs is necessary. A free home check evaluation enables a relationship to be established between Priority Home Check, LLC with our potential clients. The initial home check evaluation also provides a cost amount for services rendered.
- “You guys are a God send. Thank you so very much”.
- “Jeane and Jesse, as usual the report is perfect. Thanks again for the super service”
- “Thanks for your help, again!”
- “Thanks so much. You guys are life savers.”
- ‘Thank you so much for taking care of this for us.”
- “Thank you so much for your conscientious work taking care of our home over the summer. Everything was in good working order upon our return this fall. Thanks again. We look forward to working with you again next year.”